Pedagogical council number 3
On the 29th of January , 2021 in Aktobe Higher Medical College named after Hero of the Soviet Union Manshuk Mametova was a regular online pedagogical meeting.
The following issues of the agenda were heard and discussed at the Pedagogical Council:
1.Analysis of student attendance and quality of education for the first half of the academic year 2020-2021.
2. Annual report of the Center for Nursing Development of Aktobe region, submission for approval of the work plan for 2021.
3. Advance of students in three years.
4. Preparation of students for the independent assessment of knowledge of the department “Nursing Affair”, qualification “Applied Bachelor of Nursing” (1,6)
5. The decision of the commission on transfer of students from paid group to budget group.
6. About the changes in the educational process in the context of distance learning As a result, the staff of the college was tasked to systematically prepare students for the independent exam from the first year, using a variety of methods. The members of the commission discussed each student who applied, and as a result of voting, the following students were transferred from the paid group to the budget group.